Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
MONSTA SUPPS prides itself on our exceptional Customer Service. Please read the below details about our Payment, Packaging and Delivery processes.
- MONSTA SUPPS processes your orders as quickly as possible. Orders are printed dailyand then takes between 2 - 5 working days to process.
- Payments are processed on successful receipt of your order. MOSNTA SUPPS endeavours to keep all items in stock, however, there may be times of out of stock situations. If any products ordered are not available at the time of the order, you will be contacted by one of our staff members to assist you either with the following options -
1: Substitution of product for alternate flavour or brand.
2: Hold backorder until item chosen is available.
3: Refund your payment for the unavailable item.
If part of your order is required to be placed on backorder due to unavailability, a staff member will contact you for further assistance with your order.
Please ensure to select the free delivery service option and provide your postcode upon purchase.
Standard delivery is subject to normal Australia Post Delivery times. Please allow 5 to 7 working days for delivery. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery to rural locations or Western states.
Delivery delays may be incurred due to public holidays by Australia Post. While MONSTA SUPPS will always endeavour to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, these delays may be beyond our control.
MONSTA SUPPS will always endeavour to pack items in a way that minimizes damage during transport. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our store, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage.
However in the event that you receive a damaged product, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Alternatively, if you would prefer a replacement, we will dispatch your replacement item (subject to availability) once we receive the goods returned, at our cost.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 07 3353 5457 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified below. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
Please allow up to 7 days for refunds to be processed upon our receipt of goods.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged for any reason. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit you via the original method of payment for the full purchase price of your product.
We do not offer returns or refunds if you simply change your mind, please choose wisely. If you need help with your purchase please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or email we are here to help.
In the event of returning a free postage item, there is a mandatory deduction of $7.95 from your total refund.
LOST OR MISSING ITEMS
MONSTA SUPPS takes pride in supplying purchased products using the exact address that has been provided by the customer.
If your order does not arrive please contact us within 5 days of the expected delivery time, via phone or email, our staff will then organise a proof of delivery investigation with the Courier Company or Australia Post, who are then able to verify who signed for the delivery.
If it is deemed the courier or Australia Post are at fault a full refund or replacement will be given to you.
If a signature has been obtained (eg from work colleague or family member) then it is the customer's responsibility to recover the parcel as Monsta Supps has fulfilled its obligation to the customer.